Business Continuity Workshop
Every organization is vulnerable to threat – be it in the form of a human-made disaster, natural catastrophe, cybercrime, or ransomware attack. Analyze your organization and develop a strategy to keep your company running despite the threats with a Business Continuity Workshop.
Identify Vulnerabilities and Assess Needs
Our experts will work with you to identify gaps in processes or misaligned procedures and define a plan to return to normalcy if and when a disaster occurs. Quest will analyze your current strategy and procedures to determine what elements are missing or need to be updated.
Provide Custom Recommendations
Your Business Continuity Plan (BCP) should augment your disaster recovery and risk management efforts. Workshop recommendations will focus on the people, policies, and procedures necessary to guide your company through disaster and into the resumption of business activity in the aftermath.
Recommendations may include but are not limited to:
- Creating or enhancing your emergency plan and procedures
- Forming nimble recovery teams
- Developing a communications plan to alert key stakeholder groups
- Identifying key business processes
- Reconciling potential employee displacement
- Planning for maintenance and testing
- Creating an effective command center
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Prioritizing and protecting critical business processes that keep your business operational
Offer a Plan for Proactivity
Whether you’re starting from scratch, working with existing policies and procedures, or looking to update an outdated plan, Quest can help you develop a comprehensive BCP to guide your business through critical steps should disaster strike.
How it works:
Once you sign up for the workshop, there is a four-step process:
Schedule a kickoff call, establish priorities and preferred dates, determine necessary documents and attendees
Introductions, agenda, expectations
Conduct a one-day Workshop remotely or on-site at your location or Quest’s headquarters in Roseville, CA
Quest provides an Executive Summary including Business Continuity recommendations and action items