Cloud Backup and Recovery
Protecting your organization's data is vital. Planning for disaster recovery or disruption is an integral part of that protection.
Companies of all sizes are using cloud technology today. Nine out of ten companies have already moved at least some of their applications or computing infrastructure to the cloud or plan to do so in the next 12 months. Backing up to the cloud is a convenient and cost-effective method of protecting your company's data.
Do you have cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions in place?
Quest's Cloud Backup and Recovery Services offer convenient offsite storage for your backups without the cost and complexities of building and maintaining off-site infrastructure. Quest can easily set up and maintain a secure multi-tenant environment for hosting your offsite backups and replicate virtual machines (VMs). Quest's secure global Service Delivery Centers allow you to choose where to back up data so that it aligns with your business needs and budget.
Quest offers fully integrated solutions for backup, replication, and restoration from the cloud utilizing Veeam or the platform of your choice.
Quest's Veeam-powered Cloud Backup and Recovery Services
Quest's Veeam-powered Cloud services provide your business with backup, failover, and failback options for any workload. The platform allows for flexible repositories, end-to-end encryption, WAN acceleration, configurable failover options, recovery assurance, and more. Replicate to Quest’s multi-hypervisor (Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere) supported cloud to achieve RTPO™ < 15 min. for all applications and data, including Microsoft 365.
Quest's Veeam-powered Cloud Backup and Recovery Services include:
Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Cloud Backup made simple. Avoid the risk of catastrophic data loss with hosted offsite backups through a secure SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required. The most efficient and secure way to get backups off-site for as low as $18/TB/month with a minimum of 5 TB of storage and a 36-month commitment required.
- Complete visibility and control: Access and recover data in Quest’s cloud directly from the backup console; track consumption and receive reminders for hosted storage renewals
- Modern backup architecture: Leverage Veeam’s modern backup technology, including backup copy jobs with built-in WAN acceleration, forever incremental backups, and GFS retention policies
- End-to-end encryption: Encrypt all data before it leaves your network perimeter—in flight and at rest—without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN acceleration
Master the 3-2-1 rule with Quest BaaS
This rule states that you need to keep three copies of your data stored on two types of media with one copy being off-site. Getting backups off-site can be challenging due to limited bandwidth, exploding data volumes, and a lack of resources required to build or maintain a true off-site backup repository. With Veeam Cloud Connect, you can master this rule without dumping money and resources into a second site or adding bandwidth by simply leveraging Quest’s BaaS and taking advantage of built-in WAN acceleration.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Fast, secure, cloud-based disaster recovery. Ensure access to your critical applications and data 24/7 in times of disruption or disaster for as low as $99/TB/month with a minimum of 2 TB of storage and a 36-month commitment required.
- Advanced, image-based VM replication is simple to set up and easy to use through Quest’s cloud
- Virtual cloud host for disaster recovery with CPU, RAM, storage, and networking resource allocation from Quest DRaaS
- Full or partial-site failover/failback to Quest’s cloud from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas only
- Built-in network extension appliances via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL connection to Quest’s cloud with traffic encryption
- Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration, BitLocker™ and replica seeding
Backup for Microsoft 365
60% of sensitive cloud data is stored in Microsoft 365 documents and 75% is not backed up. Microsoft 365 enables you to minimize your on-premises footprint and free up IT resources; however, while Microsoft hosts the infrastructure, the data is yours - you control it - including the responsibility to back it up.
Ensure your sensitive cloud data stored in Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business are securely backed up for as low as $2/mailbox/month with a 36-month commitment required.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 gives you the power to securely backup and:
- Protect your Microsoft 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats, and retention policy gaps
- Quickly restore individual Microsoft 365 items with industry-leading recovery flexibility
- Meet legal and compliance requirements with efficient eDiscovery of Microsoft 365 backup archives
Don't settle for less than reliable, granular restores of Microsoft 365.
One-on-One Disaster Recovery Consulting Offer
Schedule a Disaster Recovery Workshop and Quest's DR experts will assess how prepared you are for unseen disruptions and provide specific recommendations to strengthen your plan.