Roseville, CA, September 23, 2021 – MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has ranked Quest as number 78 in its Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021: (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The list and research report track the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“We’re honored that Quest has been recognized as a leading worldwide cybersecurity provider on MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs List,” said Tim Burke, Quest president and CEO. “Quest continues to invest in the technical expertise, infrastructure, and customer responsiveness to exceed expectations safeguarding client assets while also providing an array of IT technology management services and products.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate Quest on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware, and supply chain cyber attacks, the MSSP Alert readership and community continues to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth and Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware incidents (89%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with the 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOCaaS (76%), XDR (67%), Cyber Talent as a Service (43%) and cloud security posture management (41%).
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
Quest® is a leading global technology management firm. For over 30 years, we’ve worked seamlessly with our clients to achieve their technology and business goals. Quest delivers IT managed, cloud, consulting, staffing, and support services for cybersecurity, disaster recovery, incident response, unified communications and carrier solutions, virtualization, networking, application development, data center and physical infrastructure including access control, wireless design, video conferencing, and cabling/fiber optic. Our unique and flexible service level agreement, QuestFlex®, allows companies to customize managed technologies via on-premises, off-site, or in the cloud with one of our US-based or international service delivery centers.
Quest® and copyrights by Quest® are registered trademarks of Quest Media & Supplies, Inc. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: www.questsys.com.
Follow Quest: Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz,
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri,