Roseville, CA July 12, 2019 – Quest® Technology Management, announced today the launch of its newly designed website. The completely revamped website features a clean, uncluttered design, improved functionality, and enriched content to provide quick, easy access to relevant and comprehensive information. The new site is ultimately designed to aid customers, partners, and visitors in making well-informed decisions regarding their technology needs and goals.
Some of the new design features assure a user-friendly experience and allow visitors to be one click away from vital information:
- Requests for Security Incident Response assistance
- Ability to sign up for Quest’s wide-ranging Assessment Services and resultant reports
- Resources and search filters to allow users to narrow their search by services, industry, or resources type such as solution briefs and videos
- Access to rich content News including the highly informative CEO Blogs, Customer Success Stories, Newsletters, Press Releases, and more
- Compatibility with all mobile devices
“We are excited to debut our new company website to our customers, partners, media, and visitors who wish to understand the breadth of Quest Technology Management’s products and services,” stated Quest President and CEO, Tim Burke. “We believe that our new site will afford visitors both a highly informative and pleasing experience which is the baseline of our motto ‘How can we help?®”.
Quest’s new website will be updated on a regular basis with news of service launches and corporate milestones. Visitors are encouraged to explore the new website and Contact Us.
Quest is a worldwide leader in technology management offering a portfolio of Cybersecurity Services, Managed IT/Cloud on its Quest Cloud Platform™ (QCP™, QCloud™), Disaster Recovery, Professional Services, and IT Infrastructure services either on-site or from one of our secure global Service Delivery Centers. Quest is listed on the most current Solution Provider 500 list and Elite 150. Quest® and copyrights by Quest® are registered trademarks of Quest Media & Supplies, Inc. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: www.questsys.com.
Follow Quest: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube